Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1st day of holiday...

holiday le....should be veli hapi xia de...bt no mood..
after breakfast went 2 play football....football used 2 be de best thing in my life..bt it din let my mood go up......after lunch went pavilion again...finally 2day i can watch 2012 le...after watchin it...mood more down...de movie really touch me...is it really gonna be the end of the world...???





21/12/2012








































can't believe a year..went pass me so fast...faster than usain bolts 9.58 secs ..100m run..


onli 16 hours pass....already missing u .....









how am i gonna pass my holiday......passing 16 hours wit 6 hours ady in my slep ady so damn hard.....
















can't believe 1 year wit u passes faster den a day without u .........

goin 2 work at my dad's office 2moro....hope it'll let me cool down....






concentrate n 4gt about u......
i noe it's gonna be hard bt im gonna try....

always wishin u hapi....

No comments:

Post a Comment